Today we’re going to show you, how to download stardew valley on your mac in few simple steps. Follow instructions shown on the website to get the full version of the game for free.
Stardew Valley is a farming simulation game primarily inspired by the Harvest Moon video game series. At the start of the game, the player creates their character, who becomes the recipient of a plot of land including a small house once owned by his or her grandfather in a small town called Pelican Town.
The player may select one of five farm maps according to their preference in play style, such as one with extra foraging opportunities, one with more mining resources, and another with a fishing river. The farm plot is initially overrun with boulders, trees, stumps, and weeds, and the player must work to clear them in order to restart the farm, tending to crops and livestock so as to generate revenue and further expand the farm’s buildings and facilities.
Some Stardew Valley features:
- Turn your overgrown field into a lively farm! Raise animals, grow crops, start an orchard, craft useful machines, and more! You’ll have plenty of space to create the farm of your dreams.
- Improve your skills over time. As you make your way from a struggling greenhorn to a master farmer, you’ll level up in 5 different areas: farming, mining, combat, fishing, and foraging.
- Become part of the local community. With over 30 unique characters living in Stardew Valley, you won’t have a problem finding new friends! Each person has their own daily schedule, birthday, unique mini-cutscenes, and new things to say throughout the week and year.
- Explore a vast, mysterious cave. As you travel deeper underground, you’ll encounter new and dangerous monsters, powerful weapons, new environments, valuable gemstones, raw materials for crafting and upgrading tools, and mysteries to be uncovered.
Minimum system requirements:
- CPU SPEED: 2 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 7 or greater
- VIDEO CARD: Graphics card with 256 MB video memory, Shader
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 500 MB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
How to download Stardew valley on your mac?
The whole process is simple and you can get Stardew valley on your mac in couple minutes. Firstly you need to click on the button at the bottom of the site, it will take you on to the website from the picture.
When you are on the site just click “Download NewTab” and it will take you into the website where you will be instructed on how to continue with your installation.
After adding free extension to chrome the installer will start downloading automatically, all you have to do now is wait. The download will take between 5-10 minutes.
Warining! Some details may change on those websites as they are constantly updated, all you have to do is just follow the steps.
That’s all, now you can enjoy Stardew valley on your mac! Be sure to share this article with your friends and check out our other installers for mac games!